Journey with Bola is a travel blog that focuses on how I personally respond to my travel experiences, (in particular London, UK), interactions with others and sights as I travel on my journey in life around the globe. I also explore other topics like female solo travelling, inspirational quotes, education and current affairs, from a woman’s perspective. My aim is to encourage women to travel more.
I am a writer, blogger and landscape photographer, writing fortnightly for women like me, who like exploring London in a fun, healthy and imaginative way. Meeting many Londoners on a daily basis who have not had the courage to travel into the city has encouraged me to share my sightseeing tips. Sometimes exploring the city with family as well as going going solo.
I am available for a wide range of collaborations:
- Writing for your website, magazine or newspaper
- Guest blog posts
- Product or service reviews
- Sponsored posts
- Participation in social media campaigns
- Affiliate links
- Other ways in which we can work together through my blogging and writing style!
Feel free to drop me a line by clicking on my Contact form
(as of August 21st, 2017):
- Twitter followers: 987
- Facebook friends (private account): 175
- Facebook page likes (writer page): 310
- Google+ followers: 199
- Google+ views: over 35,000
- LinkedIn connections: 420
- Pinterest followers: 48
- Instagram followers: 140
Journey with Bola readership is growing.
Its readers are:
- Loyal and engaged with frequent comments, as shown by the high return rate and frequent comments
- Diverse: mostly from the US and the UK but with readers from many other countries
- Both male and female but predominately female.
- From various age groups.
Looking forward to collaborating with you soon!