Are you wondering where Lassco Brunswick house is, or wondering what it’s all about? Well, it’s one of those hidden secrets of London and you wouldn’t think it existed in the middle of a busy roadside, depicting the old capital. You can find it on the corner of Wandsworth Road in Vauxhall.
Lassco, who are the owners of the venue, are partners with Brunswick house and they work alongside each other to provide a lovely service.
1. Enjoy a Delicious cuisine at lunch time in the garden or in the restaurant.
2. Have a tea time treat in their cafe as they make delicious cups of tea.
3. Consider selling your unwanted furniture items to them.
Simply take a picture of the item and attach it to an email via the website or email Ferrous with a picture of your item for it to be accepted. His email address is email@example.com
4. Hire a room in the venue for private events, diner and receptions or hire meeting room.
They are happy to provide hospitality for your functions. You can also hire one of their rooms for a photo shoot. The venue was recently used by UK’s biggest Asian wedding titles, Asiana for a fashion shoot.
5. Team up with some friends and have an after-work drink in the bar.
6. If you are an antiques enthusiast, consider visiting their antiques shop. It’s breathtaking!
7. Visit the gallery.
Lassco has an adjoining viewing gallery of retro London, on the first floor, which is not obvious to visitors unless you take a tour. The gallery has a collection of pictures and artifacts of retro London and Stefan would be quite happy to take you on a tour to see the beautiful decor.
So if you are looking for some inspiration or just eager to learn some history or looking for somewhere different, this venue will inspire you.